Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Game Day Pork and Chile Wraps
- 12 ounces boneless pork loin chops, 3/4-inch thick, lean
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- To taste, salt and black pepper
- 4 8-inch tortillas, 98% fat free
- 1/4 avocado, pitted, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 4-oz can diced green chiles
- 4 cups mixed greens, (about 2 oz)
In medium skillet over medium-high heat, warm oil. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and cook about 3-4 mins. per side until browned and internal temp. reaches 145 degree F, Place chops on a plate and let rest 5 mins.
Cut chops into 1/4-inch slices.
Microwave tortillas on high until slightly warm and softened, about 30 sec. Place tortillas on workspace and top with pork, avocado, onion, chiles and salad greens stopping 2 inches short of one edge.
Working one tortilla at a time, fold one side of tortilla up and over fillings. Tuck fillings in tightly, then fold in the 2-in. edge. Continue rolling tortilla toward the other side, securing with toothpick if necessary. Repeat with remaining tortillas and serve.